Red Wolves Junior Football and Cheer, like many volunteer youth sports organizations offers many ways for you, the parent/guardian/family member to take part in your child's youth football or cheer experience. We strongly encourage active participation from all of our families, as it truly does make each and every child's experience just that much better.
We truly appreciate your help and dedication to this organization. It is our top goal to make this a supportive and nurturing program for our kids. Your participation in RWJFA helps make this desire a reality.
Here's just a few ways you can get involved:
- Team Manager - Key role for all teams. The Team Manager coordinates volunteers, team events and parties, cheer/football gifts and much more.
- Chain Gang at Away Games - 3 volunteers per game and best seat in the house.
- Team Videographer and Photographer - Capture pictures on and off field. Submit pictures to Website or Administrator and team. Videotape all games.
- Concessions at Home Games - 3 volunteers per session (typically 2 hours) Huge support to our organization
- Announcer at Home Games- Great opportunity to be that sports announcer you always wished to be. Announcing takes place at home
- Scoreboard– Assist announcer by running the clock and scoreboa
Coaches click here.
Other volunteers click here.